Full job details
- Reporting direcly to the General Supervisor.
- Monitoring and planning for maintenance and repair work.
- Failure investigation, fault finding and problem analysis.
- Development and liaison with Plant operation process and plant improvement initiatives.
- He should has a Trade Certificate.
- Have Experienced in working in Hospitality enviorment
- Electrical and mechanical problem solving skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervison.
- Team player.
- Experienced with maintaining a range of kitchen laundry and AC equipment.
- Familiar with preventative maintenance scheduling systems.
- Sound fault finding / problem solving experience.
- A commitment to quality and safe working practices.