Painter / Decorator
Full job details
- Repair of damaged / cracked surfaces which may include gypsum work, plastering, stone work, block work, walls and floors, ceramic tiling and marble works
- Attends to repairs and painting of all surfaces, walls, floors, facades, ceilings and equipment both indoor and outdoor with either enamel, emulsion or other special paints as required to match existing finish
- Responsible for preparation of surfaces prior to painting or varnishing
- Carries out spray painting of equipment, furniture or related surfaces as required
- Knowledge of various construction materials and their appropriate usage
- Knowledge of various paints and their application for specific jobs
- Knowledge of spray painting
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Familiar with Health and Safety in the work place
- Experience in the use various wood working machinery
- Fluent in English language
- 2 years’ experience as a Decorator in 5 star hotels or large residential housing complex.
- Secondary School Certificate and Vocational training in Painting & Decorating with a high score in practical work.