Government Relation Officer
Managing and controlling the process of all activities that are related to the Government offices. Supervise and assure that responsibilities are executed in a timely manner, and provide the business with efficient reports that highlights opportunities and avoid obstacles.
- Liaising with municipality, economic department and any other government departments in relation to Trade Licence/ setting up of new office etc.
- Keeping abreast with current labour/ immigration laws and update the HR staff on any changes
- Keep the HR team informed of significant problems that may jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those are not being addressed adequately.
- Responding to staff enquiries on visa/labour/passport matters
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of reports as are necessary to carry out the function of immigration. Prepares periodic reports for management or relevant authorities, as necessary and as required.
- Monitors the implementation of an improvement process for all immigration& labour records to be tracked and maintained through the company system.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance with respect to visa documentation related to new starters, leavers, transfers and renewals.
- Organises attestation of certificates and legal translation of documents and other activities related to immigration and labour.