Senior Engineering Supervisor
Full job details
Assist Line Manager in managing the day to day operation of the department in a smooth and professional manner by ensuring necessary support, coordination and feed-back at all times. Supervision of overall maintenance activity within the property.
- Routine inspection of the premises and completing the check lists.
- Attending telephone calls and logging complaints related to maintenance in a log book as and when instructed by the department head during the absence of Engineering Office Administrator.
- Follow-up with technicians for any outstanding maintenance works.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Chief Engineer.
- Distribution of maintenance works to concern technicians and updating the maintenance log book/originating departments.
- Follow-up routine maintenance of technical equipment’s with contractors according to the maintenance contract and follow-up service reports
- Corresponding with other departments, suppliers, contractors, etc. through emails.