Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Upon completion of the On boarding training, the 1 month Induction Plan and Service Culture programme, you will be responsible for:
- The cleanliness and good order of rooms and corridors and to assist with the comfort and well-being of guests during their stay.
- Ensure ing smooth operation and the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
• Cleaning & preparation of late departure rooms
• Clean & preparation of rooms requiring service
• Clean other areas as required by the Housekeeper
• To be pleasant and courteous to guests and colleagues at all times
• To report any occupied rooms that have not been used
• To report guest comments or complaints
• To answer guests requests and resolve guest problems
• To check in lost property immediately
• To dispose of soiled linen down the chute
• To dispose of rubbish in the proper place
• To carry out any other duties as required
• Ensure full liaison with other members of the team in Housekeeping
• Strong communication with other departments
• Strong relationship with guests and internal customers
• Good communication with the Senior Housekeeper, Office Coordinator and Executive Housekeeper
High school preferred
5* hotel experience
English: Speaking and understanding, reading and writing