Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Upon completion of the On boarding training, the 1 month Induction Plan and Service Culture programme, you will be responsible for:
- Any assignment given by the management,
- Respecting and ensuring full responsibility of HACCP and Hygiene standard.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
• Learns through daily practice, observance and study the various culinary skill
• Works in assigned section, following orders given by his superiors.
• Attends training classes as per scheduled training plan.
• Provide high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and keeps food and fuel waste to a minimum.
• Learns the hotel’s fire and safety precautions and how to operate the kitchen firefighting equipment.
• Cleans his work utensils and area periodically and at the end of his shift.
• Attend the daily briefing and know the daily functions.
• Should know to fill all the HACCP forms in a regular basis.
• Ensures that refrigerators walk in chillers and walk in freezers in his assigned section are clean and properly arranged, as per established standards
• Hotel School / Culinary School
• Minimum 1 year experience in Culinary as a Commis 2 in a 5* Hotel
• EFST Certification is a must