Director of Spa
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find your World.
The iconic St. Regis brand extends its legacy to Abu Dhabi, with the St. Regis Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
The hotel's air of mystique is created by thoughtful Mediterranean architecture and a contemporary interior design, which is further enhanced by an intelligent use of natural products and elements. This calming ambience flows through the food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks all the way to one of the largest function facilities in the region.
Saadiyat Island is a beautiful natural island just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International airport and 7 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and is destined to become the address of choice for discerning, well-travelled connoisseurs.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Upon completion of the On boarding training, the 1 month Induction Plan and Service Culture programme, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, sourcing and suggesting innovative and cost effective retention initiatives which meet hotel and individual staff needs, aiming at supporting retention and turnover goals and other The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort’s recreation related KPI's.
- Working towards The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort goals of StarVoice, GEI and financial profitability and all Spa Key Performance Indicators of profit generation, guest satisfaction, staff motivation and the general guest experience.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
• Responsible for the day to day operations of the Iridium Spa facilities, implementing the Iridium Spa/ St Regis Hotel and Starwood company standards.
• Ensure that the highest standards are adhering to in regards to the guest experience, ensuring a bespoke spa experience for all spa clients.
• To liaise with the Hotel Sales & Marketing team in the preparation and development of marketing plans for the year and co-ordination of all promotional plans and projects for the facility.
• To be responsible for motivating and driving sales and establish targets, which are realistic and achievable.
• To maintain and implement the reporting procedures and control system.
• To maintain and update equipment, product, service and standards as required.
• To deal with problems, enquiries and complaints from Spa clientele.
• To interact professionally with guests, members, and members of staff.
• Develop concept-planning, menu of services, retailing, merchandising, marketing and product development of the Iridium Spa.
• To personally network at all levels with individuals from both inside and outside the company structure for the further development of the Iridium Spa.
• To motivate, encourage and drive the Iridium Spa team, and to maintain the correct level of professional and qualified personnel, overseeing all facilities and activities within the Spa.
• ESPA / CIBTAC other Spa licences
• At least 3-5 years of management experience within either the hospitality or spa industry, ideally from a leading international hotel chain.
• Treatment and retail /experience and back ground essential.
• High level of IT understanding.
• Ability to use Microsoft package efficiently
• Basic Salary: 10,500 AED
• Transportation Allowance: 1,200 AED
• 2 Bedroom Apartment
• Single Status (Entitled for Family status)
• Yearly ticket
• Medical Insurance
• Service Charge