Senior Sales Manager
By working with Holiday Inn Express, you will be part of this culturally diverse enthusiastic and growing company and we help you to achieve your goals by providing training, coaching and above all empowering “Our People”
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Sales Manager to join our Cluster Team. The ideal candidate should have a minimum 1 year experience in the same role or relevant experience in Sales & Marketing preferably in the mid-market hotels. Furthermore, your role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility.
- Generating new accounts and maintaining accounts through sales calls, sales blitz, telephone calls and entertainment.
- Takes responsibility for understanding the Sales Plan of the Hotel and the required budgetary guidelines, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and department goals and maximise profitability.
- Ensures that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize upselling opportunities whenever possible.
- Recognizing & understanding market competition and trends and provides feedback and suggestions gathered from direct sales solicitations, telephone calls, etc.
- Formulate corporate offer letters, contracts and any other required business correspondence.
- Supports the Sales Manager and Sales Executives to assist them to carry out their roles effectively.
- Responsible in preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reports as required.
- Responsible in re-negotiation of rate agreements within budgetary guidelines of corporate accounts with the approval of the Cluster DOSM, and ensures that accurate rates are communicated to concerned departments.
- Attends trade and networking events as representative of Holiday Inn Express Dubai when required.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients and guests in order to produce business, and promotes the brand image at all times.
To be successful, you must:
- Be a dynamic, passionate and goal – oriented individual.
- Have a one year experience as Senior Sales Manager, or relevant work experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry, preferably in mid-market hotels.
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) experience would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher Diploma in Hospitality or related degree is required.
- Have good communication skills, fluent in speaking & writing in English, fluency in other Language would be an advantage.
- Have a valid U.A.E. driving license.
Your application should include a detailed CV with a recent photo, briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements. Please also provide 3 references (including email addresses)