Assistant Lifestyle Manager
Competitive salary & benefits
Full job details
Being part of a unique and exclusive Luxury Brand, it is a must that you bring with you a minimum of 3 years front office or guest relations leadership experience gained at an Assistant Front Office Manager level or equivalent; Hospitality Management Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management and fluency in English and Italian are essential.
At Armani Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to nurturing our employees natural talent; being a Leader of the Armani Brand we are seeking individuals to work with 'the right attitude', demonstrating sincere, respectful and warm hearted service. Precisely and confidently you will work with us cultivating our multi skilled and empowered Teams.
- Ultimately responsible for the guest’s “Stay with Armani” Experience
- Acts as the main contact for the guests during and after the visit
- Responsible to ensure that daily communication is done with Lifestyle Services in regards to guests arrivals, pre-arrangements, guest preferences, follow ups and traces
- Has good knowledge of restaurants and activities in Dubai as well as its locations
- Keeps the lifestyle manager informed of any problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others.
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times.
- Extremely organized and demonstrates good planning skills.
- Sensitive to guest and ambassador’s needs.
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment.