Revenue - E-Distribution Executive
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Sales & Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a E-Distribution Executive you are responsible to support the E-Distribution Manager to help meet the electronic distribution strategies of the hotels in the area by extracting, compiling and running monthly reports; coordinating and updating of hotel information for new openings or existing hotels, including rate and content as applicable, and check for rate and content availability across all channels including the brand website. Furthermore you role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Extract monthly channel and individual OTA production from OPERA for each hotel and enter data into the required format
• Run the rate and availability parity report on a daily basis as set out in the E-Distribution and Revenue Management Standards using the RateVIEW reporting tool from TravelClick
• Assist in setting up new hotel data including adding properties to OTA’s, descriptions, images, and availability across all approved channels as applicable
• Monitor descriptions and images on all contracted channels; ensure they are accurate and are in line with the correct brand tone for Rotana; update hotel content as needed on all approved electronic channels
• As required liaise with the OTAs’ market mangers and hotel Revenue/Reservations Managers
• Check RFPs that are accepted have been loaded on yourVoyager by the properties and follow up with the account to make sure the rate is visible on GDS
You should be holding preferably a degree in sales & marketing and minimum two years post graduate work experiences in a similar position. Good computer skills and a perfect command of English is a must.
The ideal candidate will be courteous, able to work with minimal supervision, be discreet and capable of dealing with high level of confidentiality. You are self motivated and with a positive attitude, the ability to think laterally and undertake initiative to promote the brand image and market status at all times. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player with a concern for quality, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results