Leisure & Recreation Manager (Male Only)
- Provide for and ensure compliance with preventive maintenance systems for all Leisure & Recreations assets.
- Ensure direction of staff by management and supervisory personnel in an effectual and productive manner.
- Coordinate with all vendors on behalf of the resort management as assigned by the Executive Assistant Manager.
- Prepare an annual budget.
- Provide for education and job training to Leisure & Recreation staff.
- Provide Executive Assistant Manager with weekly schedule to include overtime request as needed.
- Maintain an up to date file of resort Policy & Procedure (P&P) as provided by the General / Executive Assistant Manager office.
- Create and/or maintain departmental P&P and educate staff as to procedures thereof.
- Create and/or maintain an up to date training manual and program for all department positions.
- Maintain a daily, weekly and/or monthly written inspection schedule of all areas of responsibility.
- Work with stores/purchasing personnel to ensure product quality and cost savings.
- Maintain “up to date” industry knowledge of current trends to continue evolution of Leisure & Recreation product quality and variety.
- Communicate to Executive Assistant Manager as needed resort needs or any other concerns, advice or information as necessary to ensure proper running of resort and member care.
- Anticipate the needs of resort personnel, to included membership, and react in the best interest of ownership.
- Ensure “membership” hospitality program is in place and all Resort staff is abiding by its objectives.
- Assist fellow resort staff in making decision and taking action which meet the Mission Statement of the Resort.
Assist the Executive Assistant Manager, as instructed, in the efficient and customer focused operation of the resort.