Guest Relations Officer-JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort
Competitive package with hospitality industry benefits
Full job details
The Guest Relation Officer is an outgoing person with a passion for guest services. He/she is responsible to maintain a good relationship with guests and colleagues and assists Concierge and Reception during busy hours, ensuring that service standards are adhered to. The Guest Relation Officer is the link between the Front Desk and back of the house, able to achieve guest satisfaction by showing a “can-do” attitude and by exceeding their expectations.
- High School or equivalent.
- Vocational Diploma or certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role or Guest Service Agent
- Intermediate - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint)
- Advance in English, additional language (Arabic, Russian, German) preferred.