Engineering Technician - Kitchen & Laundry
Qatar's newest and most luxurious hotel, the 48-storey Shangri-La Hotel Doha is uniquely located at the city's commercial heart in a magnificent position overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
Offering direct access to the prestigious shopping and entertainment of the Doha City Center Complex as well as easy access to the city's diplomatic and business venues. The hotel offers a rare combination of convenience, luxury and service in a location that is second to none. Whether of business or leisure, Shangri-La Hotel, Doha invites you to a timeless experience in Qatar.
- Ensures efficient operation and monitoring of all equipment in the Kitchen and Laundry.
- Perform basic maintenance and repair of laundry& kitchen equipment using manuals and their past history
- Perform general repair and maintenance duties in regard to laundry plumbing, electrical systems and kitchen equipment.
- Attend all kitchen, laundry and related area’s complaints regarding breakdown or malfunctioning of equipment and machinery.
Experiences and skills required:
- At least 2 years as a Kitchen & Laundry technician in Engineering department in a five star Hotel
- GCE (O/L) and one year technical training in the electrical field from a recognized institute.
Good command in English language both oral and written.
Able to work under pressure
Flexible with work working hours and able to assist other sections whenever needed.