Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer - Female
This includes but is not limited to:
- Provide a truly memorable experience with the highest level of comfort and service, creating a genuine, welcoming, inspiring & safe fitness environment for all guests.
- Deliver personalized, individual service to all guests in the Spa and Fitness area.
- To listen, consult and monitor with guests to create exercise programmes for guests and members that accommodate their needs and achieve their goals.
- Communicate and work effectively with the entire spa team, including spa concierges, therapists & attendants to ensure a seamless experience for the guests.
- The guest is foremost and if this means going outside of your job description (i.e. cleaning up the changing rooms, picking up a towel, around the pool, etc.) then you must do it.
- To maintain a pro-active presence in the fitness areas, offering help, advice and support to all users together with reliability and punctuality.
- Day to day responsibility for equipment, cleanliness and hygiene of the premises.
- Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary, and must adhere to training as specified by the Spa Manager/ Fitness Manager.
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene in accordance with Resense standards.
- Conducting cardio test, health / fitness assessments, and flexibility tests with assigned clients if qualified and authorised to do so.
- Promoting and selling the services offered in the spa in a motivating and inspiring manner.
- Instruct fitness classes and any other activities as offered by the spa.
- Ensure changing areas, poolside, heat experiences and relaxation rooms are tidy, clean and stocked with linen at all times.
- Supervise the swimming pool as required.
- To assist in membership retention and tours.
- Have knowledge in the spa menu and related services in order to provide any recommendations suitable with a life style program
- Be well informed about the retail products and serve the clients requests and interests with regards to the same.
- Have knowledge of and in all your duties follow the set guidelines SOP and checklists for Resense Spa.
- Always stay informed on other resort activities and actively promote.
Be punctual at all times for appointments, staff functions and meetings.