Hostess - Arabic Speaker
7 days left
- Job Level
- Greets guests at door of Outlet with or without reservation, immediately escorts to a clean table, offers menu, take beverage order as per Outlet standard.
- Answer the telephone within 3 rings and use the standard telephone etiquette.
- Must have excellent knowledge of all menu and beverage items and service procedures.
- Must handle the restaurant reservations.
- Must be punctual, efficient and above all courteous, assumes at all times a pleasing and helpful attitude towards each guest and never speaks in a loud voice to other employees. Constantly strive to give excellent friendly service in a cheerful way.
- Be alert and well informed about the hotel services and activities.
- Has a good understanding of people and genuine interest in pleasing our guests.
- Must be able to work efficiently at all times especially during peak hours.
- Must be flexible to work shifts and work as a team. Always aware of work schedule.
- Must exercise correct service techniques at all times. Never use equipment for any purposes for which it is not intended either by house rule or by custom.
- Must understand the cooperation between other departments especially Kitchen and Restaurant.
- Performs to constant standard of performance whether the operation is busy or not.
- Actively promote the Outlet to the out-side guests as well as in house guests.
- Ensures all guest’s requests are passed to the appropriate station, brief staff in pre-service meeting all VIP’s and special requests.
- Keeps the Hostess desk and assigned area clean and tidy at all times.
- Takes order from guests and serves if required.
- Ensures Outlet’s dress code is upheld politely at the door of the restaurant.
- Seats guests according to even distribution of workload for station staff.
- Always be well groomed and neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform.
- Cleans and resets tables as soon as guests leave as so assigned.
- Assists in bussing soiled items to the washing area and disposes of them in the established way.
- Ensures that Hostess mis-en-place is completed prior to service and that all items are properly stocked.
- Must be completely familiar with all instructions and detailed instructions given to you by the Restaurant Manager/Supervisor at all times when working.
- Reports to Manager, anything you cannot handle alone and reports any complaint immediately.
1. Experience in 4 or 5 star property preferably in UAE.
2. Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Hostess.
3. Should be an Arabic Speaker.
3. Must have excellent communication skills.
4. Guest focused and proactive approach.
5. Outgoing personality.