Full job details
Report to Purchasing Manager and assist him in all purchasing related
tasks. Obtain necessary quotes as per Hotel policy and work closely with other
departments with purchasing requirements. Maintain records of all purchases and
they are kept available to auditors. Assist Purchasing Manager to negotiate
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we
look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people
who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process approved LPOs after obtaining
necessary quotes as per policy and procedures
- Recommend best product taking into
consideration the price and quality
- Ensure timely supply of products into the
property with pro-active approach ie: consider Holidays and Al Aqqah as a
- Manage day-to-day activities and performance
as desired for the betterment of the organization.
- Educate, train reliever to support job
- Support teamwork and
quality service through daily communication and coordination with key
- Coordinate with rest of
the departments and emphasis on receiving hours
- Treat suppliers with respect and seek
assistance of the Purchasing Manager without engaging any heated arguments.
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as
- Participate in Hotel
- Accountable for all goods received into the
hotel and ensure confidentiality is maintained.
- Accountable for main beverage store
Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the world's most global hotel company?If so, make it happen and apply now for a career with InterContinental Hotels Group, where a world of personal and professional opportunities exist.
Bachelor’s degree and two years
Fluent in English