Full job details
Report to General Accountant on Accounts payable and support on inventories management. Assist other sections when needed eventually assist self on his/her development. Ensure payments are thoroughly audited and processed for payments. Maintain contract status for all hotel contacts.
At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure invoices are matched with LPOs
- Maintain contract status and advise all concerns three months prior to expiry
- Check LCU reports daily to ensure commission payments are well managed
- Ensure proper records are kept of all advance payments as per guidelines to avoid duplicate payments
- Identify opportunities of savings and share with immediate reports
- Manage day-to-day activities and performance as desired for the betterment of the organization.
- Educate, train reliever to support job combination initiatives.
- Support teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with key department heads.
- Respond quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure supplier payments are processed timely and emails are responded.
- Responsible business
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage hotel contracts (example: vendor leases and/or service contracts).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate in Hotel events
- Accountable for all payments of the Hotel and ensure confidentiality is maintained.
- Ensure all payment backups are stores securely and kept available to produce upon request
Do you have what it takes to be a leader in the world's most global hotel company?If so, make it happen and apply now for a career with InterContinental Hotels Group, where a world of personal and professional opportunities exist.
Bachelor’s degree and two years