Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Food & Beverage / Finance
• To provide accurate and reliable assistance to the Cost Controller.
• To manage the stores and cost control processes at each of the central London properties
• Responsible for the total stock held in the storeroom and for the accuracy of goods issued to various outlets
• Responsible for ensuring proper storage of merchandise, including sanitation, temperature, rotation considerations, the efficient operation of ADACO system and the proper upkeep of storage areas and equipment
• Responsible for managing storeroom PAR stocks
• Store goods immediately in appropriate area
• Never leave stock in corridor, or issue without appropriate paperwork being carried out
• Check all deliveries to ensure accuracy
• All ADACO procedures to be followed accurately
• Take responsibility for stock discrepancies that occur during the month and inform F&B Controller of any problems
• Store stock in appropriate place or in area clear from obstruction or possible damage
• Check items upon delivery for possible damage (e.g. broken bottles)
• Ensure no unpacked items are left lying on the floor
• Adhere to hygiene regulations by immediately cleaning any spillage and frequently clean storeroom and fridges
• Adhere to Fire, Health & Safety Regulations and Departmental procedures with regard to these
• Ensure specified instructions for lifting or storing goods are adhered to in order to prevent injuries
• Ensure that the storeroom is safely locked and all electricity (heater, computer etc) is switched off before leaving
• Keys to be signed in and out with Security
• Ensure full liaison with F&B Controller
• Key relationship with the managers and supervisors within the F&B outlets
• Liaison with other departments as required
be pro active and enjoy the tasks described above.
Experience in stock keeping and cost controlling procedures required.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Marriot Standards
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.