In-Room Dining Order Taker
Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for a In-Room Dining Order Taker.
The Food and Beverage In-Room Dining Order Taker assists the manager and supervisors to manage the flow of calls and orders. Will be required to support other operational areas as business requires. This position must always remain flexible regarding working hours and shift patterns, which may differ according to business demands.
The In Room Dining Order Taker’s main objectives are to ensure a consistent and quality service is delivered to all guests. The associate is to assist the manager with achieving high scores on guest satisfaction surveys, recognising repeat guests and to do what it takes to ensure all reasonable guest needs are met.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Responsible for fielding telephone calls and prioritizing said calls.
- Consider the satisfaction of all guests by ensuring prompt, courteous and efficient service at all times.
- Assist the department to drive guest satisfaction by providing consistent guest experiences.
- Report positive and constructive guest feedback to the manager.
- Understand the importance of the guest arrival experience – and strive for consistency.
- Assist with consistency of the department labelling and signage.
- Constantly critique quality levels of service and product consistency, provide suggestions to the manager.
- Give efficient and polite service at all times.
- Promptly handle guest queries, complaints and all issues in a professional manner and ensure that all details are communicated to the Supervisor or Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Profound examples of organisational and English communication skills must be displayed.
- Profound knowledge of customer service and of all beverage products such as spirits, wines, beers, cocktail and cocktail preparation methods is desired but not essential.
- Micros or other similar POS system knowledge is taken into consideration.
- Impeccable grooming
- Genuine personality with a spirit to please demanding guests
- Ability to smile and diffuse anger naturally, Have an enthusiastic and positive personality
- Must enjoy working within multicultural teams
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirement will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.