Can you respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction? Are you aware that the role is responsible for managing the first impressions of our guests and, therefore, must oversee the entire dining experience to maintain high standards by promoting the restaurant brand and its services and facilities? Are you capable of imparting knowledge to the team to ensure departmental objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies, and procedures are met to satisfaction? Can you keep the restaurant under your supervision running efficiently, productively and profitably? Do you know that you are also responsible for short and long-term planning and day-to-day operations of the restaurant's food & beverage and related areas? Are you aware that you shall be responsible to acquire talents as well as train and develop associates and oversee all restaurant operations, including food preparation and quality assurance; customer service; inventory and ordering and safety? Are you capable of allotting time for restaurant activities and events including ordering and receiving food and supplies, scheduling repairs for restaurant facilities and promoting the restaurant through reknown DJs or theme nights? If you have answered yes to all of our questions above, you might be our Nikki fit for this role.
- Minimum 3 years in food & beverage service in a managerial position within a 5 star hotel environment is a must
- Good level of communication in written and spoken English is a must
- Individual has to be detail-oriented and able to work with integrity
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Must possess the relevant food handling certificate as required by the local authorities
- Familiar with HACCP Guidelines and food safety requirements
- The role reports to the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage.