Asst. Marketing Manager
Full job details
The Assistant Marketing Manager supports the Marketing Manager to manage the development and implementation of promotional plans, advertising and marketing programs to generate sales, revenue and market exposure. He/She furthermore assists in managing marketing and advertising strategies and projects to achieve sales and marketing objectives. Partners with external advertising agencies to develop the marketing communication plan and execute associated projects. Assists the Marketing Manager in creating the Marketing plan and budget. Provides support in creating collateral and all other marketing tools. Serves as a liaison between operational management and the marketing team for assigned projects and marketing. Verifies that revenue opportunities are maximized. Administers and manages annual budgets for assigned products. Manages production work for assigned projects to obtain marketing and revenue goals.
- Provide support on a daily basis to the Marketing Manager
- Assist in developing and implementing the overall marketing and communication strategy as defined by the hotel and corporate
- Assist in the creation of the annual media and marketing plan and budget
- Verifies that revenue opportunities are maximized
- Develops marketing tools such as brochures, videos, presentations, promotional materials, direct mail and tradeshow graphics for sales and convention services
- Create and maintain the hotel’s promotions in the following digital marketing tools: IPTV, iPad, WebApp, Digital Signage System
- Maintain hotel listings in online and offline media
- Create office presentations
- Watch the trends on the market and recommend revisions into the marketing plan, if necessary
- Managing all brand advertising, marketing, creative and media buying as per direction of the Marketing Manager
- Provide reports on a monthly basis to evaluate the performance of various programs (projects, packages, promotion etc.) and suggest revisions, if necessary
- Identify potential sponsorship and promotional opportunities and assist in managing the strategic business alliance and relationships
- Design and conduct advertising campaigns as per direction of the Marketing Manager
- Assist in managing the coordination of photo shoots for advertising
- Ensure the on time production and distribution of collateral and marketing materials
- Promote the hotel’s special events and promotions with a main focus on F&B
- Maintain key marketing material and image library
- Handle promotions and maximize exposure
- Draft promotional materials and special event invitations
- Substitute Marketing Manager during his/her absence.
- Marketing experience
- Hospitality industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Arabic
- Able to meet deadlines while assisting in multiple projects
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships with various stakeholders
- Familiarity with hospitality media
- Computer proficiency
- Crisis management experience, strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of photography
- Ability to work under pressure to meet rigid deadlines
- Demonstrating high responsibility and proven reliability
- Excellent English language and communication skills. Arabic required, any other language is a plus.
- A strong interest in the latest Marketing and PR concepts, tactics and techniques.
- Experience in premium 5* Hotel preferred.