5 days left
- Job Level
- Providing wine, cocktail and beverage services to all customers within the designated bar, lounge, restaurant, deck areas.
- Exceeding customer expectations through a high quality and standard of bar service.
Requirements / Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years as a Bartender with extensive knowledge of beverages, certification in Bartending , Wine specialization courses will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of various cocktails
- Five-star resort/hotel experience
- Must be ready to work on different shifts
- Must be able to speak and understand English
- A positive “can do” attitude with good team work
Key duties / Responsibilities
- Order taking and serving guests while maintaining the standards.
- Responds promptly to guest concerns.
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards clients and colleagues.
- Develops strong, productive, professional relationships with internal and external guests.
- Recommending and up-selling of food & wine combinations.
- Keeps up to date with the latest cocktail trends and mixes
- Ensures bar and working areas are clean and organized at all times.
Due to anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted