Demi Chef de Partie (Hot Kitchen)
. Assists in supervising the functions of all the hot Section employees, including reporting on Duty, late arrival, overtime, off days and public holidays in order to ensure a maximum Productivity during their duty.
2. Ensures personal grooming, hygiene and uniform wearing at all times.
3. Assists in ensuring a high level of cleanliness within the hot Section by making sure that it is
Kept in hygienic and organized manner, fit for food production.
4. Assists in ensuring that fridge, freezer, cupboards and working tables are kept clean at all times.
5. Assist in ensuring that hot Section equipment is used correctly, kept clean, and reports any defect promptly.
6. Prepares, cooks, bakes and dresses all cold and hot desserts including à la carte orders for all Outlets, buffet preparation for all outlets, banquet and outside catering ensuring that they are fresh and according to the set standards.