MICE Sales manager
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience. Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara. Job summary You will participate in all sales activities, and work in line with the sales and marketing plan for the various market segments in order to exceed hotel revenue and targets. The scope of responsibility includes: promoting the hotel and Anantara brand, contracting new business and maximizing revenue for the Hotel. You are also in charge of establishing outstanding businesses relationships within local, domestic and international markets; monitoring competitor activities and market intelligence; attending travel functions and sales road shows; organizing familiarization and sales trips to promote sales for the hotel and for the Anantara image. We will provide training that will equip you to be a confident Sales Manager who stands out in the market by achieving outstanding results. The Director of Sales & Marketing will provide coaching and support to enable you to achieve what you are driving for.
- Proven background in MICE sales in a 5 stars hotel with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Ability to manage the relationship with team members, owners, key corporate and leisure accounts.
- Ability to manage multiple hotels & resorts, sales strategies, pricing strategy, sales related requirements.
- English speaking, understand the local market behaviour
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong computer related skills
- Bachelor Degree or a hotel school certificate with a minimum of 5 years S&M’s hotel experience.