Meeting & Events Supervisor
• Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the banquet department to obtain maximum profit and guest satisfaction.
• Ensure that rooms/function spaces are set-up according the guest expectation and banquet event order. Conduct pre-function meetings with scheduled staff and review all information pertinent day by day functions. Inspect scheduled function areas/rooms, table set-ups, bar set-ups, buffet tables, receptions and coffee breaks for cleanliness, attractiveness, and proper layout.
• Maintain proper administrative filing system with banquet function record, beverage consumption and other report that may need.
• Ensure all team members have the necessary tools and equipment to perform his or her jobs efficiently.
• Lead, coach, encourage, inspire, train and motivate employees as necessary.
• Perform efficiently within the designated time frame.
• Follow up problems which may arise from event order and room allocations and rectify as soon as possible.
IBIS AND ITS PEOPLE
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that's the Novotel spirit.
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel's success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand's ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster". To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
English (Primary tongue) Arabic (Notions)