Police Reporter (Arabic Speaker) - Front Office - InterContinental Hotel Dubai Festival City
Full job details
Do you see yourself as
a Police Reporter?
What's your passion?
Whether you're into scuba diving, golf or dancing the tango, at IHG we're
interested in you. We love people who apply the same amount of passion and
precision to their jobs as they do to their hobbies - people
who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for
more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Hotels Group (IHG) properties in Dubai Festival City consist of three hotel
brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the
superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence
Suites. In addition to over 1000 bedrooms, the four
properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an
impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the luxurious Spa
InterContinental, state-of -the-art gymnasium facilities, and swimming pool
looking for confident, sophisticated and internationally-minded people to join
over 1200 colleagues who are committed to maintaining the highest standards of
luxury, quality and service which define our company. We value the
passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your
passion when you work with us.
At the moment we're
looking for Police Reporter to join our
energetic, enthusiastic and passionate Front Office team at InterContinental Hotel Dubai
· Maintains OPERA guest profile and Police Reporter System according to standards and procedures
· Performs changes and timely reporting of all system changes such as;
o room changes
o name changes
o early departures
o or any change of guest or stay details
· Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as; Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Intercontinental Hotels Group Loyalty programs.
· Attends all required Dubai Police CID System training at all
· When on night shift, check all relevant report for all 3 properties
· Maintains comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures including correct forms to use, how to read Police Reporter e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems
· Maintains exemplary department standards of behaviour and appearance and attitude as expected in a IHG Brand
· Takes personal interest and pride to ensure that working area is kept clean and in an orderly state all times
In return we'll give you a competitive
tax-free financial and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and the
chance to work with a great team of people.
join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our
guests feel special, making InterContinental Hotels Dubai Festival City a great
place to work. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you
could bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other
jobs with IHG please look at www.ihg.com/careers
We are an equal opportunities employer.