Duties and Responsibilities
· Project courtesy, hospitality and professional behaviour across your department at all times with guests and fellow colleagues.
· Clean and inspect guestrooms according to daily cleaning assignments and established standards and procedures.
· Ensure guestroom corridors and guestrooms are properly cleaned and well-presented at all times.
· Report damages or maintenance issues to your supervisor as required.
· Report lost and found items to your supervisor as required.
· Manage laundry and linens according to established standards and procedures.
· Carry out ad hoc cleaning requests and special arrangements for guests as required.
· Handle other occasional duties including Minibar service.
· Be the first line of defence to handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Monitor guest feedback and make recommendations for improvements or new products or services to meet guest needs.
· Maintain a complete understanding of the Employee Handbook and adhere to regulations contained therein.
· Maintain a complete understanding of the Hotel’s policy relating to fire, safety and health, and ensure all precautions are taken to safeguard against incidents for areas under your supervision,
· Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
· Team player.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be conversational in English.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND EDUCATION
· Graduate of a 2-year programme desired.
· Previous housekeeping (rooms, linen and public areas) experience desired
Previous hotel experience desired