Our Vision at M Hotel Downtown by Millennium is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport, the hotel offers an easy access to the commercial areas of the city such as Business Bay district, Dubai International Financial Center and Dubai World Trade Center.
A short 7 minute walk will take you to Dubai Mall, a world-class shopping destination, and the striking landmarks of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain.
Beautifully appointed rooms, flexible meeting facilities and thoughtful amenities, make the hotel an ideal base for business and leisure travelers. With its sensational nightclubs, stylish lounge and a well-equipped fitness center, the hotel is the perfect choice for a downtown destination.
Key Job Responsibilities
- As a Reservations Agent, you are responsible to maximize hotel revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving, handling and processing guest reservations – under the general guidance of the Revenue Manager.
- Records reservation information accurately
- Identifies commissionable reservations and secures required information
- Identifies and records special billing instructions
- Contributes to maximum occupancy of the hotel by assisting in maintaining accurate inventory control for rooms
- Records requests for special accommodations and suites
- Utilizes guest history files for personalized service at the hotel
- Maximizes customer satisfaction and hotel revenue by promoting other services and facilities to guests (Visa, Airport transfers, Marhaba services)
- Deals with assigned incoming correspondence, faxes and reservation messages in a timely and accurate manner
- Ideally with a relevant diploma in Hospitality/Tourism Minimum 1-2 years of work experience/training in a 4 star hotel of excellent reputation Excellent communication skills, good problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must