7 days left
- Job Level
Our Vision at M Hotel Downtown by Millennium is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport, the hotel offers an easy access to the commercial areas of the city such as Business Bay district, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre.
A short 7 minute walk will take you to Dubai Mall, a world-class shopping destination, and the striking landmarks of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain.
Beautifully appointed rooms, flexible meeting facilities and thoughtful amenities, make the hotel an ideal base for business and leisure travelers. With its sensational nightclubs, stylish lounge and a well-equipped fitness center, the hotel is the perfect choice for a downtown destination.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Bell Attendant, you are responsible to provide efficient and courteous assistance with luggage, rooming and guest related requests to guests – under the general guidance of the Front Office Manager.
- Checks the daily arrival list
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk
- Delivers all received guest items i.e. faxes, messages, packages and flowers, and undertakes any other requests to ensure their comfort
- Maintains the appearance of the hotel lobby and entrance
- Performs light cleaning of the lobby, corridors and entrances by picking up litter, emptying ashtrays and properly arranging furniture
- Keeps luggage storage room clean and tidy as well as luggage trolley.
- Ensures the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage
- Facilitates prompt check-out by assisting guests
- Assists guests with luggage to the taxi or car, when the account has been settled
- Assists guests to bring luggage from room to hotel entrance
- Ideally with a relevant diploma in Hospitality/Tourism Minimum 1 year of working experience/training in a 4 star hotel Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are must