Senior Sales Manager
5 days left
- Job Level
Our Vision at M Hotel Downtown by Millennium is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport, the hotel offers an easy access to the commercial areas of the city such as Business Bay district, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre.
A short 7 minute walk will take you to Dubai Mall, a world-class shopping destination, and the striking landmarks of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain.
Beautifully appointed rooms, flexible meeting facilities and thoughtful amenities, make the hotel an ideal base for business and leisure travelers. With its sensational nightclubs, stylish lounge and a well-equipped fitness center, the hotel is the perfect choice for a downtown destination.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Senior Sales Manager- Corporate, you are responsible to assists in leading the property's segmented sales effort for Corporate market. Conducts all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
- Assists in the development, implementation and sustaining of aggressive solicitation program focused on increasing business.
- Work with Sales team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers’ needs and the market.
- Analyze market information by using sales systems and implement strategy to achieve property's financial room and catering goals.
- Review sales and catering guest satisfaction results to identify areas of improvement.
- Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to ensure accurate, timely and complete information.
- Compile and/or direct the preparation of actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales & Marketing plans, quarterly updates and the annual Budget.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Attend customer events, trade shows and sales missions to maintain, build or develop key relationships customers.
- A degree or post-graduate degree in Management or Sales & Marketing or Hospitality Management. Hotel industry experience gained from Dubai market is essential. Expertise in handling Corporate Clients.