Mice Coordinator/Admin Assistant
Our Vision at M Hotel Downtown by Millennium is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport, the hotel offers an easy access to the commercial areas of the city such as Business Bay district, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre.
A short 7 minute walk will take you to Dubai Mall, a world-class shopping destination, and the striking landmarks of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Fountain.
Beautifully appointed rooms, flexible meeting facilities and thoughtful amenities, make the hotel an ideal base for business and leisure travelers. With its sensational nightclubs, stylish lounge and a well-equipped fitness center, the hotel is the perfect choice for a downtown destination.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Meeting MICE Business clients
- Understanding clients’ needs
- Contacting Hotels & suppliers
- Negotiating prices
- Creating Quotation based on clients requirements
- Handling Invoices
- Generate and maintain an organized, systematic and updated filing system in order to ensure easy accessibility to required data
- Prepare the Sales Team’s Offer Letters and ensure it is reviewed and properly checked before handing it for signature
- Handle all incoming calls and guests’ enquiries in the absence of the Sales Team and maintain a prompt and accurate follow up and trace system for the correspondences
- Takes initiative and handles any additional responsibility given by the Department Head
Qualifications Ideal candidate must possess relevant diploma in Hospitality/Tourism or Marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience/training in a 4 star hotel Excellent communication, good problem solving and interpersonal skills are essential