Gym Attendant, Assawan Spa - Burj Al Arab
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 100 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world's tallest all-suite hotel sets new standards in luxury and service. Designed to resemble the billowing sail of an Arabian dhow, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. Regarded as one of the world's true architectural landmarks, Burj Al Arab epitomises outstanding personalised service and is dedicated to surpassing guest expectations by providing the ultimate Arabian hospitality experience.About the role
An opportunity has arisen for Gym Attendant to join the Assawan Spa team at Burj Al Arab. The main purpose of this role is to work in the spa area, assist guest and follow the standards set by the company.
Your main duties will includes the following:
- To set up and maintain the Spa and locker areas to the set standard.
- Complete the daily checklist for changing rooms and spa areas to the set standard.
- Always be aware of the guests' needs and be informed of the daily treatment schedule.
- To be aware of the treatments and services available and any promotions that may be on offer at the time.
- Take responsibility for laundry allocation and procedures.
- To participate in additional training as required.
- Report any guest complaints to the Spa Coordinator / Assawan Spa & Health Club Manager.
- Follow opening and closing procedures as set by Management.
- To perform any other duties deemed reasonable by Management.
- One allocated male & one allocated female attendant to perform the duty of Meeter Greeter at the lobby of the Spa to introduce the guest to the consultation form and to take the guest to the lounge area.
In order to be considered for this role you must have previous experience within the hospitality industry or similar environment. Good understanding of Spa reception duties and able to explain treatments. At least high school graduate with good English knowledge and understanding verbally. First aid qualification/certification is an added advantage.