Lounge and Bar Manager
Competitive Salary offered
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai is the ideal destination for business and leisure luxury hospitality. Built to inspire modernity, style and luxury, this five-star hotel, stands elegantly on a 51 storey slick glass tower on the prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of cosmopolitan Dubai.
Lounge & Bar Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Understand the impact of operations on the overall success of an event and manages activities to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Manage an efficient operation through customer focused service delivery
• Anticipate market changes, review operations when necessary and conduct competitor analysis.
• Review menu and theme nights with the F&B Operations Manager and Executive Chef to maximize revenue and guest in-flow.
• Handle and resolve guests complaints professionally, tying all lose ends.
• Promotes up selling at all levels and by personal efforts through guests contacts.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience on the same or similar position in a luxury hotel.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality or related certifications.
• Possess full and comprehensive working knowledge of all areas within the Food and Beverage Division
• Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests.
• Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail and willingness to offer corrective action plan.
• Strong leadership ability
• Computer Literate
• Good English communication skills
You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Drive for Results
Your benefits include:
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.