Guest Service Agent
Competitive salary & benefits
Full job details
Being part of a unique and exclusive Luxury Brand, it is a must that you bring with you a minimum of two years luxury hotel experience, a passion for organization and precise attention to detail. Hospitality Management Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management and fluency in English and Italian are essential.
At Armani Hotels & Resorts we are dedicated to nurturing our employees natural talent; being an Ambassador of the Armani Brand we are seeking individuals to work with 'the right attitude', demonstrating sincere, respectful and warm hearted service. Precisely and confidently you will work with us cultivating our multi skilled and empowered Teams.
- Handle check-in and checkout of arriving and departing guests, following established The Address Hotels & Resorts standards.
- Handle all cashiering transactions (posting charges to guest rooms, exchanging foreign currency, etc.), balancing their cash float at the end of each shift.
- Respond to all guest requests and questions in a professional and courteous manner, whether via telephone or in person, providing accurate information and taking appropriate courses of action (safety deposit box issuance, message handling, dealing with complaints, etc.)
- Coordinates room status updates with the Shift Leader, by notifying them of all group checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins and special requests.
- Be knowledgeable at all times of updated product and service information, including daily hotel meetings and conferences.
- Possess a working knowledge of room reservation procedures, according to The Address Hotels & Resorts standards, and will handle reservation booking and cancellation.
- Customize their selling approach and upselling techniques, based on the targets set for each particular shift.
- Will always be ready to anticipate client and guest needs well in advance.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned from time to time by their supervisor. This may include training and meeting attendance.
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times, while maintaining company policies and standards.