To perform massage service in a professional and competent manner to all members and clients
• To ensure the massage room is kept clean and in good repair at all times, reporting any required repairs to maintenance department and actively follow up that repairs are carried out speedily and to the required standard.
• To be aware of all the latest massage techniques, treatments and products, advising Spa Manager of any improvements to services required.
• To be aware of all scheduled treatments on a daily basis and ensure they are carried out at the required times.
• To provide feedback to Spa Manager on guest comments and requirements to ensure she is updated on all relevant issues
• to be fully aware of the machinery and functions of gym and reception operation in order to assist guests whenever required or requested by immediate supervisor.
• To be fully aware of all Spa services and charges.
• In conjunction with the Spa Manager, suggest and develop special promotions to increase massage treatments and enhance revenues.
• Ensure that all guests follow the rules and regulations as per departmental guidelines.
• In conjunction with the Spa Manager, participate in regular safety training. All staff must be trained and be confident in CPR, First Aid and understand the emergency procedures.
• Be easily accessible to members, Hotel guests and outside clients. Speak with all guests on a regular basis. Familiarize yourself with their name. Create and maintain a good relationship with all members and guests.