Catering & Events Sales Executive
7 days left
- Job Level
- To maintain and grow food & beverage sales.
- To develop an effective sales strategy to attract new & additional catering sales, in conjunction with the Venue’s sector sales team
- To create and prepare banqueting proposals for potential customers, ensuring that all likely additional costs relating to the event have been assessed accurately and communicated
- Meet and exceed all agreed sales targets set by the Sales Director
- Maintain and accurately keep updated, customer records held on EBMS
- Efficiently respond to all customer enquires in a polite and timely manner
- Work closely and effectively with the Team, in order to ensure that all catering contracts are delivered to a high standard
- Create and prepare accurate catering proposals for potential customers, ensuring that the catering offer matches the profile of the event in terms of product selection and budget
- Provide weekly and monthly sales activity reports
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential customers
- Produce clear and accurate Event Catering Schedules within set deadlines
- Adopt a clear and strategic approach to catering sales by selling a catering offer that drives up spend per head, while keeping operational costs to a minimum
- Organize and attend client meetings both internally and externally
- Support the sales team if required, in terms of fielding enquires in their absence or taking messages
- The duties of this post may require some weekend or evening work
- This job description is not exhaustive and the role necessitates flexibility to take on other responsibilities which are at the discretion of the Sales Director
- Should have minimum of two years’ experience in hotels industry.
- Ideally must have GCC, Qatari or European driving license.
- Preferably Arabic speaker.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- A team player.