4 days left
- Job Level
We are looking for "Marketing Manager" with the following qualifications:
- College and or University degree in Media and Advertising and or equivalent experience gained from an International Hotel chain.
- Minimum of two years experience in the Marketing/Sales Department in a five star Hotel of an international Hotel chain
- Proven management abilities including, but not limited to development of marketing plan and implementation of administrative action plan, planning, short and long-range goals including strategic (5-year) planning, forecasting and budgeting, departmental profit/loss analysis, tours, groups, airlines, and sales contract.
- Produce the annual Marketing Plan, marketing budgets and forecasts, adhering to the policies and procedures outlined in the Sales and Marketing Manual.
- Recommend to the Director of Sales all methods of maintaining and increasing business volume. This include advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects, employee training and guest relations
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the Hotel and major contact with conference organizer, corporate accounts, incentive buyers, airlines, wholesalers through, personal sales call, sales solicitation, telephone contacts, and written communications .
- To understand regional needs, and formulate marketing activities to support the growth of incremental revenue
- Update of partnership marketing tools, marketing records and database.
- To handle customer feedback and servicing issues
- To work with legal team on partnership agreements
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet hotels core values.