Room and Restaurant Reservations Supervisor
Competitive salary and benefits
Full job details
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Restaurant Reservations Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Has full knowledge of all hotel policies, procedures and standard operating procedures for the Restaurant Reservations Section and ensures Reservation Agents follow the same
- Handles incoming reservations received through telephone, fax, email or internet and responds to all requests as per policies and procedures and ensures all Reservation Agents follow the same
- Maintain positive working relationships with all bookers to obtain feedback for improvements to develop the business
- In conjunctions with the Management, establishes comprehensive training programmes for the Reservations Team
- Skillfully up-selling the products, i.e. restaurants, promotions/offers and loyalty card
- Full knowledge about of all restaurants, promotions, special offers
- Answering all incoming calls as per DUKES DUBAI standard
- Taking reservations in a proactive way & Sending Proposals and Confirmations
- Follow-up of proposals and confirmations on or before cut-off dates
- Be knowledgeable about F&B promotions, menus and other vital business information required
- Updating & Maintaining database in the Restaurant Reservations system regularly
- Assist the Banquet, Kitchen and other F&B requirements
- Contact to in-house guest and take their restaurant requirements
- Following up guest feedback with F&B and emailing thank you notes
- Assist management in training, motivating and coaching employees
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs
- Review and implement new Restaurant Reservations procedures
- To actively source, develop and pass on if required any sales leads and potential clients for the hotel
- Ensures that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times
- Strictly adheres to the hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics
- To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Management
- Having an experience in similar position at least 2 years is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Good level in English essential.
High School diploma, Hotel management degree or international equivalent required.
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.