Security Systems - CCTV Operator
Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
Security, Security Officer
A successful CCTV Operator should have:
- Valid Security Systems Operator Certificate from Dubai Police Academy.
- High School diploma.
- At least 2 years of experience in Security field in UAE Good knowledge of safety and security principles and practices in UAE.
- Knowledge of CCTV systems.
- Good oral and written English communication.
- Additional languages are an asset.
- Due to the immediate need to hire for this position, candidates are expected to be on Visit/Tourist Visa or Visa Cancellation and not expected to serve one month notice in current company.
Main Duties / Responsibilities of a CCTV Operator include but not limited to:
- Shall man the post at all times.
- Report and respond to emergencies within the property involving but are not limited to fire, theft and accidents.
- Monitor Fire alarms and escalate the information to the Patrolling guard for investigation.
- Ensure that the Fire Fighting equipment in their immediate area is always in working condition, maintained and operational.
- Report any non-conformances or suspicious activity to the Senior Patrolling Guard.
- Assist Senior Patrolling Guard in completing the reports but are not limited to Daily log report and incident report.
- Act as Fire Marshalls, and participate in scheduled fire drills.
- Assist Senior Patrolling Guard to establish records during the fire drills, and building fire incidents.
- Assist Senior Patrolling Guard in conducting preliminary investigations by reviewing the CCTV, transfer of data, gather and compile CCTV records as evidence.
- Monitor the cameras so as to assist with the prevention and detection of crime.
- Monitor the movements of vehicles, maintenance personnel, sub staff and visitors.
- Do not allow access to unauthorized personnel in the CCTV room.
- Do not allow unauthorized personnel to review the cameras.
- Perform monitoring tasks in line with standard operating procedures.
- Check equipment for operational readiness and conduct first line maintenance like keeping the equipment free from dust etc.
- Inspect equipment for failures and faults and report the same to Senior Patrolling Guard.