Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Security, Security Officer
A successful Security Officer should have:
- Valid DPS Certificate and physical fitness passing results is a must.
- High School diploma- At least 2 years of experience in Security field in UAE
- Good knowledge of safety and security principles and practices in UAE.
- Knowledge of CCTV systems.
- Good oral and written English communication. Additional languages are an asset.
- Due to the immediate need to hire for this position, candidates are expected to be on Visit/Tourist Visa or Visa Cancellation and not expected to serve one month notice in current company.
Main Duties / Responsibilities of Security Officer include but not limited to:
- Manning the post at all times.
- Adhere to all the relevant instructions received, pertaining to the job title, from the Client and IFA Management.
- Maintain a state of vigilance with regards to the Safety condition within the property.
- Maintain the availability of unobstructed emergency escape routes, fire exits, and portable firefighting equipment.
- Patrol the property common areas at regular intervals – monitor, act and report incidents, and pay attention to any fire threats, lost property, suspicious persons or other activities.
- Report and respond to emergencies within the property involving but are not limited to fire, theft and accidents.
- Restrict residents from letting their pets (dogs) walk without leash.
- Monitor, and report illegal parking.
- Registration of contractors and deliveries.
- Monitoring of Fire alarms and response.
- Registration of vehicles at entry and exit point.
- Ensure that the Fire Fighting equipment in their immediate area is always in working condition, maintained and operational.
- Report any non-conformances to the Senior Patrolling Guard.
- Assist Senior Patrolling Guard in completing the reports but are not limited to Daily log report and incident report.
- Restrict unauthorized property removal.
- Ensure that no unauthorized visitors are allowed inside the premises.
- Challenge any person on site, if suspicious.
- Act as Fire Marshalls, and participate in scheduled fire drills.
- Assist Senior Patrolling Guard to establish records during the fire drills, and building fire incidents.
- Attend and pro-actively deal with any security-related incident, as directed by supervisor or member of IFA Security Management.
- Respond to Customer complaints that are not limited to; noise complaints, illegal parking, lost and found, fire alarms etc.
- Conduct access control and restrict unauthorized access to pedestrian and by cars.
- Assist Senior Patrolling Guard in carrying out the Security Operations within the property.
- Issuing of keys to Authorized personnel.
- Conduct bag/vehicle/room search, it can only be performed when the occurrence pertains to an internal staff or a sub-contractor.