Experience Host-Russian speaker-Maldives Island
Competitive package with hospitality industry benefits
Full job details
The Experiences Host primary responsibility is to ensure that guests’ need and requests are met. They manage the hotel’s main email address, dealing with enquiries and ensuring that requests are met, both before and during a guests’ stay.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage hotel’s email address.
- Produce amenity request for the following day.
- Make courtesy calls to ensure guests satisfaction after arrival.
- Respond to guest enquiries with courtesy, knowledge and confidence.
- Conduct site inspections when necessary.
- Maintain good knowledge of Dubai and surrounding Emirates as well as events.
- Have strong knowledge of the brand and the hotel.
- Ensure requests made prior to guest arrivals are communicated to relevant departments.
- Perform Guest Service Agent’s (GSA) duties as required
Experience and Skills
- Education-High School or equivalent
- Qualification-Hospitality Diploma or certificate
- Experience-Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role or Guest Service Agent in the similar property rating
- Intermediate Computer Skills - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate - English communication skills, written and verbal