Competitive package with hospitality industry benefits
Full job details
The Concierge Agent/Driver’s primary responsibility is to ensure the prompt and safe delivery of guest luggage to the apartment/hotel after check in, and the collection of luggage from the apartment/hotel upon guest check out. The Concierge Agent is also responsible for ‘couriering’ items within the hotel and providing information and making reservations for guests, including transport.
- Prompt and secure delivery, storage and collection of guest luggage, along with proper ticketing to avoid confusion.
- Arrange transport with existing transport supplier as per guest requests.
- Deliver faxes and letters to in-house guests.
- Greet and assist guests upon arrival at the hotel.
- Provide accurate information to guests about the city.
- Make accurate restaurant reservations for guests and confirm back once made.
- Ensure cleanliness of hotel main entrance area.
- Deliver daily departure letters to following day’s departures.
- Follow LQA standards in all dealings with guests.
- Manage traffic on hotel driveway.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the city and events.
- Report complaints to Line Manager.
- Practise safe lifting techniques to avoid injury.
- Valet park cars for conference attendees.
- Perform various driving duties as required.
- Check the internal noticeboard at least once per shift
- Keep abreast of Concierge emails.
Skills and requirements to be eligible for the position:
- Holding UAE driving license
- Minimum 1 year work experience in same role
- High school or equivalent education
- Hospitality diploma or certificate
- Intermediate - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate - English communication skills, written and verbal