Leasing Operations Manager
Full job details
Welcome to our vibrant new world
Media One Hotel is a refreshing dose of different. Whether it’s work or play, the hotel is buzzing with ultra trendy food & beverage outlets, state-of-the-art conference facilities and sleek and stylish rooms. A world away from being ordinary
Are you creative, fun loving, cool to work with, quick on your feet, have a great sense of humor, love music, night life and trendy new concepts?
We re looking for Leasing Operations Manager, the role will be responsible for prospecting and acquiring new tenants and sales and marketing channels, developing procedures and systems surrounding the day to day administrative functions for all leases.
These functions include maintaining lease files, abstracting and analyzing lease documents, maintaining a database file for critical lease terms, resolving lease compliance issues and maintaining tenant relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Developing and implement a leasing plan for the property, to include marketing, strategies, cold calling and canvassing prospective tenants: deal negotiation
2. Broker relationship management and appointment of brokers
3. Prepare monthly management and owners update reports on property status.
4. Annual Budget preparation for the Leasing Department
5. Establish policy for confirming commencement and expiration dates; review and approve all renewals.
6. Manage and resolve all lease related issues such as but not limited to collections, legal issues, landlord maintenance issues, premises handover
7. Oversee the drafting of form letters based on needs pertaining to critical dates.
8. Coordinate efforts to ensure that information in system is compatible with the name and address to which rent is being paid and correcting the system if necessary
9. Co-ordinate fit out submissions between tenant, engineering and competent authorities
10. Monthly update of lease status to TECOM authorities
11. Ensure all leases are registered with RERA on Ejari system
12. Assist in cross selling Media One Hotel offerings
13. Annually assist with Media One Tower FZ-LLC trade license renewal in particular arranging RERA “No Objection Certificate
1. 5-7 years of experience in the administration of real estate leases (Degree is preferential but not a necessity)
2. Understanding of lease terms and accounting principles
3. Good organizational and communication skills
4. Proficiency in Microsoft applications
5. Ejari Certified with Dubai Land Department
6. Good communicator & team player