Full job details
Media One Hotel is one of Dubai’s most stylish hotels catering to the savvy business traveler and local corporations as the spacious hotel rooms’ dynamic sense of style and striking design appeals to the region’s multi – cultural customers.
Media One Hotel is a world away from being ordinary; it boasts amazing views of the Arabian Gulf, the iconic Palm Jumeirah, or the Emirates Golf Club and is conveniently located minutes from Dubai Marina and Mina Seyahi‘s sandy beaches, close to premier shopping malls giving you easy access to the city and offering exceptional rates.
We are currently looking for a Security Supervisor to play a support role to handle a specific and assigned area with the intent to up-sell hotel rooms, food & beverage and function space, to identify industry sector markets and clients and to promote the hotel in line with strategic and tactical business development strategies.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Post Secondary school education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic an advantage.
- Team-player, flexible, adaptable, personable and able to work well with others, takes direction, and fulfills responsibilities under stress or pressure with minimal direct supervision
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment with tight timelines, strong project management and co-ordination skill
- Perform duties according to the Duty Roster prepared by the Director of Security or in his absence, the Assistant Director of Security. The Security Officer may be deployed at any of the following Duty Posts as enumerated thereafter: Security Control Room Duty, Lobby Duty, Loading Bay, Patrolling or Observation Duty, Back of House, VIP Parking Or at any position where operations in Security field will benefit