F&B Reservation Agent
F&B Reservation Agent :
1. Skillfully up-selling the products, i.e. restaurants, promotions/offers and loyalty card.
2. Full knowledge about of all restaurants, promotions, special offers
3. Menu typing knowledge
4. Answering all incoming calls as per Courtyard by Marriott standard
5. Taking reservations in a proactive way.
6. Sending Proposals and Confirmations.
7. Follow-up of proposals and confirmations on or before cut-off dates.
8. Be knowledgeable about F&B promotions, menus and other vital business information required.
9. No promises of tables in all bookings. If guest insist, please connect to the outlet immediately else advice the caller to give us enough time to arrange of his/her request and we’ll get back to them for the feedback.
10. Updating database in ResPak regularly
11. Assist for Banquette, Kitchen and other F&B requirements
13. Maintaining RasPak database
14. Tracking of spent of guests and get in touch with customer, who have not been customers for some time.
15. Creating and mailing fliers
16. Loyalty card update and develop further
17. Contact to in-house guest and take their restaurant requirements
18. Following up guest feedback with Restaurant Manager and emailing thank you notes.