Ken Fix-It (Engineering)
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
Responsible for maintenance/ technical attention in accordance with the Ken-Fixit program to guest rooms and public areas in the entire hotel.
Responsible for working to stipulated quotas, for ensuring those areas are left in a safe condition and for the proper use and security of Ken- Fixit equipment and trolley.
We do expect that you do have the experiences/ behaviors below. You:
• Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests;
• Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy;
• Possess a warm and friendly demeanor;
• Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers;
• Are detail oriented;
• Thrive on pride of work and its product;
• Play as a team to achieve common goals;
• Have immaculate personal presentation e.g. grooming and conversational ability;
• Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
• Have a strong ability to learn skills, retain and demonstrate learning;
• Uphold ethical business practices.
Technical degree required.