Housekeeping Room Attendant - FEMALE ONLY - Manzil Downtown Dubai (Emaar Hospitality Group)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Full job details
The Room Attendant will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner; in accordance with the hotel standards (SOP) and ensuring that the highest level of service is maintained.
Ensure that all Guest Rooms and Guest Corridors are cleaned as per the hotel standards, responding to all guest requests with the aim to exceed expectations and delights.
Restocking service areas and pantries with supplies, amenities and other service requirements.
- Reports for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, name tag at all times
- Collects the section key from the Lost Prevention department and task report from the housekeeping office, returning them at the end of the shift.
- Ensures that Guest’s Rooms are cleaned thoroughly, makes the necessary arrangements in guest’s rooms, making sure that room supplies are replenished according to the hotel standards.
- Informs the Floor Supervisor, if the floral arrangements need to be replenished.
- Inspects all facilities, furniture and fixtures, reports any damage to the Floor Supervisor for action and follow up.
- Attends to guest’s requests and queries courteously and promptly.
- Ensures that the Room Attendants task report is correctly filled out, marking the room status (occupied, check-out, vacant, DND, Late Departure etc.) and time cleared.
- Ensures that the Floor Supervisor is informed immediately of any unusual incidents, complaints, unauthorized persons in the room, missing or damaged hotel properties and lost and found items.
- Ensures that service toilets and pantries are cleaned regularly.
- Provides a turn down service, as per the standard required by the hotel.
- Ensure that Housekeeping Pantries are stocked in the evening, before going off duty for the following day (Guest supplies and Linen).
- Ensures that all cleaning equipment is cleaned/in working order and stored in the correct place.
- Ensures that all Housekeeping pantries are neat and tidy at all times.
- Knows the fire and safety procedures of the hotel.
- Participates in multiskilling in the Housekeeping department.