7 days left
- Job Level
Coral Strand hotel 4* is looking for Maintenance Manager willing to relocate to Seychelles.
- Candidate must have work experience not less than 5 years in the position of Assistant Chief Engineer in the 4-5*hotel or not less than 3 years in the position of Chief Engineer in the 3-5* hotel.
- Island experience is an additional preference (Maldives, Thailand etc)
- Strong Leadership and organizational skills
- Good physical condition
- Focused on guests satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English
- Establish and maintain professional efficient and effective communication channels with the Room Division and entire the Hotel.
- Implement policies and procedures under the guidance of the General Manager.
- Maintain and distribution system of electricity, water, gas, stream etc.
- Maintenance and operate air condition, heater, ventilation and refrigeration system.
- Monitors and coordinates the service performed by outside contractors in accordance to the contract, leases, service agreements and warranties.
- Keep all record pertaining to heat, light, power and cost of facility while the original document submitted to the Financial Controller.
- Ensure timely response to services request from the guests, employees, and management to repair or replace interior fixtures or furnishing.
- Plan, implement and administer energy management program.
- Maintain appropriate equipment operating logbook.
- Establish annual energy reduction objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of capital expenditures and maintenance budget.
- Maintain adequate inventory of spare part, tools and supplies.
- Maintain purchasing record, equipment manuals etc.
- Train & supervise subordinates and assist training for all employees on safety & emergency.
- Conduct continuous inspection on the building and ground to ensure the compliance with the relevant fire and safety laws.
- Prepare monthly ROTA and keep records of PH, refund OFF, over time, annual leave, hours.
- Send to HR the monthly control of hours.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area free of hazards.
- Analyze and modify operation of the physical plant for energy conservation.
- Perform other duties be assigned by the Management.
Visa, 2 ways tickets, meal, accommodation next to the hotel provided by the Hotel