Full job details
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company’s growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects. We are seeking an excellent and outgoing A/V Technician to join our Team for Leisure Property.
Main job functions:
- Installs, services and repairs lighting fixtures, electrical panels, outlets and wiring, Audio vide0 equipment’s
- Operates power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment, Audio Video Equipment s
- Installs, repairs and services specialized electrical equipment and machinery.
- Maintains service equipments.
- Taking of electrical circuit diagrams and transformers readings.
- Transfers primary power from one power source to another.
- Installs conductors, splices cable, builds terminations and does necessary hook-up for primary power lines.
- Sets poles, strings overhead lines and does overhead line maintenance.
- Lays undergound conduit for electrical lines and installs low voltage electric lines and conduits for telephone systems.
- Switching on and off all public areas, swimming pool lights as per timing.
11. Should be able to start the generator and change over the electrical supply when government supply fails.
Perform administrative duties , which includes:
- Keep a daily log of tasks completed.
- Prepare and carry out preventive maintenance schedule of electrical machineries.
- Researches, purchases and inventories equipment parts, chemicals and supplies.
- Requisitions materials and supplies from stockroom; calls vendors to discuss needs for parts and supplies and recommends purchases and suppliers.
- Take round of the plant room and the property and check for any faults.
- Operating within a defined budget.
- Supervise other subordinate staff and train them.
- Should be multi-skilled.