Full job details
Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company’s growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects. We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Pool Attendant to join our Team for Leisure Property.
- To maintain a high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind and being proactive in a timely manner towards their needs and requests.
- To have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
- To be motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
- To be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
- To maintain high team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
- To contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational/environmental procedures in the Hotel.
- To actively promote the services and facilities of The Address to guests and suppliers of the Hotel.
- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner that ensures your safety and that of others in your workplace.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (COMPETENCIES REQUIRED)
- Education/Qualifications: A minimum of 2 years experience in the Health and Fitness industry.
- Language: Fluent English. Other languages an advantage.
- Competencies: Outgoing, health conscious and energetic. Able to motivate guests to exercise. Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer skills: Basic